Friday, August 7, 2009

Portrait Pricing


Basic Session
approx. 1 hour
- $200 -

Alternate Location Session
at location of your choice
approx. 1 hour
- $250
*prices may vary depending on location


*Prices are for 1-6 people.

* I only offer sessions with 6 people or less. I feel that my photos are at their best when the groups are smaller. I want your photos to be perfect for you and I just just don't have the equipment or expertise to capture that perfect moment if there are more than 6 people. If you have a group larger than 6 I would highly recommend Wallace Custom Studios. They are spectacular!

Wedding Packages
Basic Wedding Package
-$1200-
Session includes wedding ceremony
Up to 1/2 hour with family, wedding party and bride and groom
Up to an hour with the bride and groom
Client receives all edited photos on a disc
*$200 for each additional hour (reception etc...)
*Prices will vary depending on location etc...
*Special packages can be arranged, please contact me




Mini Session
20 minute studio session
Includes 10 high resolution edited photos.
- $60 -



***Fees includes artists time and talent.
I will provide you with 30 high resolution edited digital proofs on a disc.
You get to keep those images and pay nothing more!

***I now offer professional studio style printing!!! Contact me for prices.


***Acceptable payment methods - cash or check only.


***Prices may change without notice.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love your new site. Best wishes for your new endevor.
Summer

Karli said...

Thanks Summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails