Monday, November 9, 2009

The Thorne Ladies

I'd like you to meet some of my very favorite people, the Thorne girls!

And I'll just apologize in advance for any names that I may or may not spell wrong in this post ;)

This is such a fun group of ladies! Don't believe me...

Told you.

I had a really hard time narrowing the photos down for this post.

So I posted a whole bunch.

Hope you don't mind.

This is Yvonne. You probably won't believe it but she's the mom to these beautiful ladies.

I know, I know.

She could be a sister!

This is Brittany. She's the oldest and I don't know her as well as her sisters but after the photo shoot I would imagine she's just as fun as the rest of them!

This is Tiffany. If you haven't heard me talk about her before then you've been hiding under a rock. She ran in the Royal Victoria Half Marathon with me last month. But she kicked my butt. (I blame the three kids and 13 years of experience I have on her)
By the way Tiff, I wore my RVM purple shirt last night in remembrance. :)

Next we have Amber. You may have seen her photos on this little blog before. She did a super fun photoshoot with her best friends a few months back. She's also my boys' favorite babysitter. But sorry, you can't ask her to babysit for you. She's taken. By me. :)

Here's Chelsey. Chelsey's quiet. Well, as far as I know she is. Her sister's will probably read this and laugh at what they just read, but as far as I know her, she's quiet. Real happy to laugh at her crazy sisters, but not so crazy herself. I like Chelsey. :)


And last, but of course not least, is Hailey. Hailey's hilarious and super fun to be around. If you are with Hailey for longer than 5 minutes and you don't laugh, there's something wrong with YOU!

And another one of Hailey cause I loved the shot!

And a few more shots of the girls.



Thanks for letting me take your pictures ladies. I had a great time!
(And I apologize for the delay in getting them edited and back to you. I guess there's something about mixing kidney stones and Swine Flu. I wouldn't recommend it! ;)



And I'd just like to say that I am so in love with our new house and the land around it. All these photos were taken on our property! Yay! Such great backdrops are surrounding us! I love it!!!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

THANKS KARLI!!!! you did amazing! it was lots of fun! they look great!OH and that is awesome you wore it in rememberence!!!!! you are 13 years older then me! WOW! jk lol! i love ya! ps... your house and land around it ROCKS!

Unknown said...

I love all the group pictures that you took. The scenery is amazing. I can't wait to see the renovations that you've done on your house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails